Burnaby Community Services Community Resource Guide
- Provides a listing of programs and services in Burnaby and New Westminster. Copies of the guide can also be ordered online by visiting www.BbyServices.ca or by calling 604-299-5778.
Burnaby Seniors Services Outreach Society: 604-291-2258
- Caregivers’ program & newsletter
- Burnaby Seniors Resource Guide
Red Cross Services
- Health Equipment Loan Program providing health equipment to individuals dealing with illness or injury: Burnaby Edmonds Community Resource Centre #105 – 7355 Canada Way Burnaby, BC V3N 4Z6T 604-522-7092
Better At Home Program
- Helps seniors to live in their own homes longer by providing simple non-medical support services. Some service may be free or fees for service are based on income.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-297-4877. Further information regarding the program can be found at www.betterathome.ca.
The Family Caregivers Network Society – www.fcns-caregivers.org
Canadian Virtual Hospice – www.virtualhospice.ca
Medical Services Plan – (604) 683-7151
BC Palliative Care Benefits Program – 604-806-8821 email@example.com
For free advice about medications during the evening and overnight: Call 811 and speak to a pharmacist any evening from 5pm to 9am
For emergency fee-for-service dental care: Call 123Dentist at 604-805-2500 24/7 or visit http://123dentalemergency.com/