What else do we do?
- Individual Counselling and Client Advocacy
- Anticipatory grief counselling – dealing with the losses large and small along the way
- Bereavement Education Groups
- Loss & Grief Support Groups
- Healing Journeys Bereavement Walking Groups
- Wellness Workshops
- Community Education
- Referrals to other agencies in Burnaby
Definition of Psychosocial Care
Psychosocial care tends to the emotional well being of the client and family and honours and supports their relationships with those close to them and those involved in their care. Psychosocial care enriches the quality of a client’s day-to-day life.