The Burnaby Hospice Society is a community asset represented by the society’s active members. Our members are an integral part of who we are; they also vote at the annual general meeting and elect the Board of Directors. The board welcomes feedback from members and the public to ensure that they are meeting the needs of our community.
By becoming a member, you emphasize your dedication to the hospice movement, support the development and delivery of hospice palliative care in our community, and help to strengthen the society so that we may continue to ensure that no one in Burnaby needs to go through the end-of-life journey alone.
Annual membership fees are $20 and our membership year runs from August to July.
Become a member today by submitting your dues with our BHS-Membership-Application (Jan 2017)
the benefits of
- Participation in an active community-focused organization that is dedicated to quality support, education and compassionate care
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Enhanced personal growth and experience
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Ability to nominate individuals for the Board of Directors
- Quarterly newsletter and regular updates about events and activities