Hike for Hospice POSTPONED
Burnaby Hospice Society’s Hike for Hospice on May 3, 2020 has been postponed until further notice due to the COVID-19 global health pandemic.
We regret the event will not take place as scheduled; however, safety is the first priority for our community.
Thank you for your continued support; we look forward to having you join us at our annual Hike for Hospice once a new date has been determined.
Burnaby Hospice Society
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS
Your Support Matters
Funds from Hike for Hospice support the following programs:
- Palliative care support
- Respite support for family members and other caregivers
- Relaxation therapies such as reiki or healing touch
- Community memorial services
- Volunteer training
- Grief counselling and bereavement support services
- Community outreach and education
Every year, we serve over 900 families in the community. There is no cost or fee to use any of our hospice palliative care and bereavement services and we accept referrals by anyone.