Every step makes a difference.
Take a Hike… for Hospice!
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 people across Canada will walk in support of the Annual Hike for Hospice.
Members of our community – hikers, walkers and wanderers of all abilities – will gather in Central Park to build awareness and raise funds in support of the Burnaby Hospice Society.
All funds raised will remain locally to support the Burnaby Hospice Society so that we may continue our critical work of providing compassionate care to individuals and families during the dying and grieving process.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SPONSORS
Your Support Matters
Funds from Hike for Hospice support the following programs:
- Palliative care support
- Respite support for family members and other caregivers
- Relaxation therapies such as reiki or healing touch
- Community memorial services
- Volunteer training
- Grief counselling and bereavement support services
- Community outreach and education
Every year, we serve over 900 families in the community. There is no cost or fee to use any of our hospice palliative care and bereavement services and we accept referrals by anyone.